In Library Use Only. Find your company. Use the code BRC. For industry analysis use the code RSE. The reports are available in .pdf format if you click on the icon in the right margin.
Upon entering the database:
1. Select "Client Login" on the top right.
2. Select the country your company is located in.
3. Search for your company in the main search bar.
4. Select "Reports" and look for any Broker reports
* Note: not all companies will have analyst reports available.
Basic analyst reports from providers such as Zacks and BMI Company Analysis Reports.
STEPS to access reports: When in Nexis Uni.
1) Under Guided Search choose Company Info
2) Enter Company Name then Analyst Reports
3) In the left margin look for Sources - Weiss, BMI and Zacks are popular choices.
4) In the right margin look for the Sort option, it may help to choose Date (newest-oldest)
Find Nexis Dossier under the Menu option in the top left corner of the screen. Search for a company either by Company Name or Ticker Symbol. In the result page, in the left column under Investment Research select Analyst Reports
BEST SOURCE: Includes access to analyst reports from the major investment firms. Limit of 15 for Save/Email.
Contact the Johnston Library