In Library Use Only. Find your company. Use the code BRC. For industry analysis use the code RSE. The reports are available in .pdf format if you click on the icon in the right margin.
Upon entering the database:
1. Select "Client Login" on the top right.
2. Select the country your company is located in.
3. Search for your company in the main search bar.
4. Select "Reports" and look for any Broker reports
* Note: not all companies will have analyst reports available.
Basic analyst reports from providers such as Zacks and BMI Company Analysis Reports.
STEPS to access reports:
When in the Lexis Nexis Academic database
1) Click on Search by Content Type
2) Choose Company Profiles
then on Advanced Options
3) Under the Build Your Own Segment Search
click on the down arrow and scroll until you see COMPANY. Click on Company
and insert the company name in the Brackets (...)
4) In the Sources
area Click in the radio box beside Stock Reports Combined and in the radio box beside BMI Company Analysis Reports
5) Click on APPLY
and then Search
LexisNexis Company Dossier
Search for a company either by Company Name or Ticker Symbol. In the result page, in the left column under Investment Research select Analyst Reports
BEST SOURCE: Includes access to analyst reports from the major investment firms. Limit of 15 for Save/Email.
Available for use in the C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library only. Note: only Morningstar reports available.
Contact the Johnston Library