Getting Started in Bloomberg Market Concepts
1. Create a Bloomberg Account
To begin you must have your own Bloomberg account. Here is how to create one:
- Login to a Bloomberg terminal with your Western Identity.
- Open the Bloomberg program on the desktop.
- Select "Register".
- Fill out the information required including the group code PNUWOLIB16
- Bloomberg will either text or call you with an activation code to be entered on the terminal before continuing.
2. Begin Bloomberg Market Concepts Courses
Once you have logged into Bloomberg:
Type in the command line the code BMC.
Within BMC select Sign Up on the left and enroll.
Contact the Johnston Library