Pitchbook offers in-depth information on private and public companies, investors, deals, M&A, funds, debt and lenders, advisors, and professionals.
Western University students, faculty, and staff can create a Pitchbook account.
To create an account:
- Go to Pitchbook
- If you are off-campus, you will be prompted to sign in with your Western ID and password before accessing Pitchbook
- Select the "Create an Account" link
- Enter your first name, last name, @uwo.ca email address, and hit "Create."
Ivey faculty can use their @ivey.ca email address.
- You will receive an email from Pitchbook client services with a link to access the database.
If you do not see the email, try checking to see if it has been redirected to your spam trap.
- You will be prompted to create a password that you can use to log in to the database.
Contact the Johnston Library